Friday, August 14, 2009

The Elusive Straight Man-"The IT FACTOR"

Okay, so there's no article for this one. It's as simple as this; I am an addict for straight men! Now, don't get me wrong. I don't want anyone to get that shit twisted...it has to be a particular type of straight man. He must be smart, funny, and definitely attractive. Okay, so even beyond that they most possess the "It Factor." So you might be wondering what is the quote on quote "It Factor." In short, the "It Factor" is that thing/feeling/subconscious yearning that you have for a person even when it is undeserving! It is that thing that just makes you want to fall down on your knees and start servicing at that very moment! It's uncontrollable, subconscious, undeniable, and deftly haunting. No matter what you do, what you say, or try to tell yourself...the thoughts are still there...you fantasizing about what it would be like to have him, inside, of your heart, your mind, body and soul. "The IT FACTOR!"... the bane of my existence and yet, those feelings signal to the core of my existence that I am alive, I have feelings and desires, however untouched and unexplored. The feelings suggest that just maybe, there is and will be, something in my life to come that will shatter the jade of my heart, and restore in me a new heart...a new beginning. It is my yearning for the untangible, the mystical, the magical connection for someone that Is and knows that even if there is heavy petting, late night romances, soft caresses, and sensual conversations....that there will never be anything lasting...that when the sun rises all things return to the same..I am just another gay guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels